Friday 15 February 2013

All black, everything.

Friday night means one thing and one thing only. Girls night. In true girls fashion we organise late and no doubt will all arrive half hour after arranged. We load up on cheap booze, talk boys, university and my impending single life, not to mention our girls holiday this July to Malia. Where we are jetting off for yet more cheap booze, boy talk, university and no doubt my single life all in the sun.

I was once told when in doubt about fashion, always wear black. However, if it's one think I'm not in doubt about, it's fashion. 95% of my wardrobe is black because it transforms a plain ol' body into a magnificent pair of legs, boobs, bums or heck, even arms.

So as I should be leaving to meet up with the girls I sit here with no rings on my fingers or money in my bag. What's a girl to do?

Kimono* - £19.99 H&M Divided
Part Sheer/Velvet dress* - H&M Divided.
Tights - M&S
Boots - New Look £15




*Disclaimer - Any items marked with an '*' is either a gifted item or a staff discount I have received from work.

No comments:

Post a Comment