Saturday 16 February 2013

A picture paints a thousand words.

Quite drinks turned out to be 2:30am with a stomach full of £1.20 red wine and a bacon roll from 10am the previous morning. However, now, almost 24 hours later I'm still suffering. It's like I've filled my body up with alcohol for so many years it's just rejecting everything. In case of an emergency I saved a post if today was to be a PJ and movie day.

Make ups a wonderful thing and something I'm very passionate about. From a young teenager lashing on as much eyeliner and green eyeshadow that could possibly have me confused with Precilla I've developed my knowledge, application and style. I like quite a natural look with a darker eye and try to maintain that look whether it's for a night out or popping to the shops.

Illamasqua is one of the most popular make-up ranges out there today and I take pride in the fact that I've been a loyal customer since day one. I absolutely swear by their foundation as being a pale person I struggle for any colour that doesn't tint my pale white skin orange. It's long lasting and long wearing. They also do quite a lot of quest lectures in the University of Southampton Solent that's available to any of the fashion students. I know that's one course I'll be signing up for come September.

(clockwise)


001.
My make up brushes are from Avon. Although they're not wonderful quality they've done a satisfying job. However I do believe it's time to throw them away and actually use one of my new gorgeous brush sets I received for Christmas. 
002
My mother was a merchandiser for all the big high street make up brands and she'd often come home with unused samples the company no longer wanted. This item was one of 3 giant New Look bags. I use the dark brown shade  at the corner of my eyes and use the lightest shade to brush across my lid.
003
As previously mentioned on my The Body Shop review post, I swear by the eye cosmetic range there. For a mere few pounds you can pick yourself up a really nice eyeliner and eyebrow pencil knowing that it's 100% casual and doesn't harm your skin in any way.
004 
Illamasqua blusher in shade Hussy. Due to my pale complex this blusher really defines my cheek bones in a way I could never manage before this was gifted to me.
005
Scandal Eyes is my favourite mascara I've ever used. It's like it never dries up and constantly gives me the big, doe blue eyed look I so desperately try to achieve. 
006
Benefits new pore cover up. For the price at a grand total of £22 it's arguable whether it's a fair price. However placing on pores before you apply your make up really does help and it slightly moisturises the skin before hand.
007
We've all got that "foundation when i've got spots" and Miss Sporty is mine. It's only slightly just my shade and at the lightest shade already I'm pretty stuck with it. It has built in particles that help your spots but also prevent spots in the future. It's basically miracles in a tube.
008
Last but not least Stay Matte Rimmel powder. I use this on top of my foundation just to give off that finished, polished off look. It helps my skin look really healthy and doesn't cause or irritate dry skin which is an added bonus. 


No comments:

Post a Comment