Wednesday 10 July 2013

She returns...

It's HOT HOT HOT!

Sitting in my garden, hiding under an umbrella recovering from a bad case of sunstroke and sunburn, I decided that this is perfect weather to finally catch up on my blog.

I've been absent for a good 4 months now due to revising (now finished) A-levels, working in order to prepare for holiday and just generally enjoying my new found freedom of finally turning 18.

Didn't my mum do such a good job making my birthday cake from scratch?


Not only did I receive a delicious cake, I was also very spoilt receiving lots of money, numerous bits of jewellry and my most prized possessions my Marc By Marc Jacobs two link chain bracelet and my Vivienne Westwood Time Piece watch. 



My mother and I decided to take an impromptu trip to Bristol on Monday and walked around in the glorious sunshine, saw the sites (a number of Gromit statues) and Bristol Zoo! While waiting for her to get out of work I decided that my ginger skin was far too hot and bothered to get out of the car so I improvised a spot of sunbathing.

I've also included a few outfit posts from over the past week:

Jeans - Topshop
Black Vest - H&M
Boyfriend blazer - Peacocks 
Necklace - Gifted* (Topshop)
Marc By Marc Jacobs bracelet - Gifted* (Shopbop) 
Vivienne Westwood watch - Gifted* (Selfridges & Co.)
Silver ring - Gifted* (Thomas Sabo)
Chelsea boots - New Look

Chelsea boots - New Look
Playsuit (Backless) - Urban Outfitters
Denim jacket - Taylor Momsen for New Look 
Gold Chain necklace - Gifted* (Primark)


No comments:

Post a Comment