Thursday 24 April 2014

Elfs contouring masterclass #flushblush

Long go the days of thick foundation, gloopy mascara and overly priced drugstore cosmetics, elf are here. 
Boasting good quality make up for even better quality prices.

After spending Easter at home and wondering the streets of Cardiff, I was informed that the previously online based make-up brand elf, that is so popular within the beauty blogging world, had opened up their first shop. After spending my hard earned pennies I was informed of elf's first in-store based masterclass; contouring. Not wanting to miss out on all the dirty little secrets of the make-up industry I signed up. 


To say I enjoyed the master class would be an understatement. Not only did I learn some fantastic tips, I also got to meet some very lovely ladies and had a great laugh (hashtag galore). After being greeted with a glass of bucks fizz and a browse around the store, we were invited upstairs to begin the learning. With an extremely handy pamphlet we were taken from contouring for the daytime, night time and the glamour-puss iconic look. 



 With the help of the amazing elf girls and all their advice I couldn't leave the store without a few cheeky purchases:



Clockwise:
Contouring Bluch & Bronzing Power - St.Lucia £3.95
Blush - Twinkle Pink £3.95
Concealer stick - Ivory £3.95

I'd like to thank all the lovely ladies at Elf Cardiff as they really opened up my eyes to hundreds of new techniques from make-up brushes to the use of having a darker foundation. I cannot wait to try all of my new products out tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment