Friday 25 October 2013

Freshers aren't so fresh.

So it's been well over a month since I last updated but thats due to packing up my life and moving 200 miles south to Southampton. I've also started university at Southampton Solent in the last 4 weeks and it's been a great experience so far. However, nothing is perfect and for the second time in 2 months ended up in hospital! This instance it was a severe case of glandular fever that left me hospitalised for 4 days.

BUT - i'm back and getting stronger each and every day. Unlike most teenagers my age I haven't gone crazy with money so i'm still holding my crown of Ebay Queen. Heres my 4 weeks in pictures.

This was my first night in Southampton so I used the opportunity for my first flat selfie.

Showing off my brand new Motel Rocks dress from Ebay for a purse clenching 99p.
As part of our welcome week we were thrown back 30 decades into the world of Punk Rock. We were asked to make an outfit that was totally recycled to construct a modern twist on our vision of punk. This was my groups outcome. - i'm slightly envious of the collar, I need something like that in my life.


To celebrate being released from hospital I decided to get a new 'fro. Going back to my love of dip-dye and fringe I decided this was a much needed change.

No comments:

Post a Comment